Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20.10.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..
Happy birthday to You..Moscow
Happy Birthday to MEEEE..................

Since I am totally obsessed with handbags, I want to have a handbag cake .Thank God that I am not an octopus.I only have two hands.Being generous, I am sharing with you these cakes.I really want my handbag cake or I just want a handbag .Could I bear eating the cake or could I bear sharing my handbag cake with people?So let's dream for a while .

It's a cake , just don't eat my bag
We can eat and travel..I like!



Chanel in my dream


Chanel ooo chanel


Duh..these pictures make me hungry.I order my cakes online.My two favourite bakers are http://www.batriesyia-homemade.com/  and http://www.najahbakery.com/. They are really nice people and bake great cakes.

A friend asked me how do I feel about my birthday.Frankly I am grateful I am still alive and being very blessed.I have the greatest bff, great friends and the best family.I have nephews and nieces to terrorize even though we are so far away (thank God..for facebook ).I have a great life.I have come a long way.Phew.......

So on the topic of being grateful, I hope the birthday girl in Moscow will be grateful for the refrigerator she owns now and for having the parents who love her enough not to let her go hungry in that foreign country.
Live and learn girl!

So I like to Thank All of you .

TQVM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...