Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A to- do list

Today is a tiring day for me.I am so exhausted and I have crossed a lot in my to-do list. I am one of those boring people who carry with them a to-do list. Without that list, I am helpless and hopeless. I am lost without the list and not the type of person who goes through the day figuring out what to do. I am a list person.So every night I would spend some time writing things that I have to do the next day.When the day comes, I would be looking at the list and I am on my way to do all the tasks.There are days when I just go with the flow and blessed with the serendipity of achieving all .However these days are rare.So do you have a to-do list or just go with the flow?









2 comments:

  1. Nope not me, im the one who will 'redah' jer. I dont have to do list. Only bossy ppl have that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha..........redah with a list.

    ReplyDelete

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...