Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Skills?

I am impressed that one of my colleagues is learning how to sew.She is very dedicated as she never misses any of her sewing classes.I know that she is going to be a great tailor.My bff confesses that she loves to learn to cook western cuisine and bake delicious cakes.Knowing her, she will master in all.I have no interest in taking sewing classes as I had attended one  before.I did sew my own baju kurung.I will pay for my tailor to sew my clothes as sewing is time-consuming task and I am too lazy. I am not interested in cooking classes as I rather pay the chef to cook for me. It keeps me thinking what are the skills I am interested to learn.Then it hits me.I just remember this Tuesday , I will be attending a one day research workshop . Hopefully I will be able to improve my research skills.I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.The most important thing is we got to learn new skills or improve our existing skills in order to be relevant.


2 comments:

  1. I think ur new skill wud be becoming a boss, a not so busy boss perhaps!

    ReplyDelete

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...