Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Grants, Mr Mus & Passion

In academia, securing grants is essential. By having more money to spend make one's research easier.The money can be used for travelling expenses, conducting data collection and others.The workshop and talk today was conducted by our research sifu, Mr Mus.I have heard him talk about research and grants more than two times. Every time it strikes me that he never gets tired talking about these topics as he really enjoys his work and he is so passionate about his research.I do learn a lot of things today and most of all I learn not to give up and take chances.I realise I want to be as passionate as he is in my area of interests.Thank you Mr Mus for a great job and your wisdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...