Tuesday, March 22, 2011

300 participants for Muet Workshop on 26-27 Mac 2011

I was informed that there would be 300 participants this coming Saturday.More chairs would be put in LT2.So I do hope all of you would come earlier so you get the best seats in the LT.Please have your breakfast or bring some nourishing food (not nasi lemak or roti canai)so you could eat during break.You need all the energy for the workshop.The session starts at 8.30 a.m. and ends at 4.30 p.m. on Saturday.Muet Workshop continues at 9 a.m. and ends at 11 a.m. on Sunday.The workshop on Sunday will focus on Writing. We will start Muet Workshop by having Reading Workshop early in the morning.I am hoping to see my former students and I expect them to sit in front.Is that asking too much ? I do miss them.




1 comment:

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...