Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cobbled Streets and Stonehenge

Cobbled streets of European cities
A pair of snug sneakers
A year of painful toe
A lesson to learn
Never to walk
on cobbled streets of European cities
in a pair of snug sneakers






Books lull me to faraway places.I dreamed of strange places with names I couldn't pronounce or spell. I knew these places so well as I was there as I read about these places.Somehow I promised myself..one day I would go to these places .Somehow I did go there and re-visit these places I knew dearly and remembered clearly as the day I travelled to these places in the books I read.So when I visited Stonehenge, it was like visiting an old friend.It is indeed an ancient friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...