Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things we do for love

Looking at SPM leavers who got their SPM results today , just got me in the  mood of thinking about the past and what-ifs.Then I don't think much about the past.It is just nice to see smiling youths with hopes and plans for their future.Things are going to be busy with IID 2012 gearing to go.The publicity people did a superb job as there are 150+ abstracts received which compared to 50 abstracts last year.I expect we will be swamped with work starting from this Friday.This year would be the first year we will be participating as well.It would be fun to see the ideas being contested. There will be a meeting for a  book project next week as we need to finalize the book as the book will be published in September 2012.I just hope the copyright matter will be handled correctly. Don't plan to be an academia if you  plan to be less busy.My little sis plans to get married in August and I need to train someone to iron my raya clothes.In order to be safe, I plan to buy raya clothes that wrinkle less. There are two things I need to write :

1. Happy Belated Birthday Kak Yong Nadiah...
2. Happy Engagement Ema...


and I am waiting for Anyah to buy my  laptop.......










2 comments:

  1. Kak Yong, I truly believe Ema has found her 'unconditional love'...

    ReplyDelete

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...