Friday, August 5, 2011

Firecrackers & The Holy Month

Since the first day of  breaking fast , my housing area has been bombarded by all sorts of firecrackers.The festival usually starts after tarawih prayers .I think that these kids must be rich or are blessed with understanding parents who support their needs to blast this holy month.It is certainly nerve wrecking as I am always surprised by the noise.I keep thinking of all the money wasted on these firecrackers which could be better spent on donating to the poor or other more useful matters.Sometimes, these kids play without adult supervision which could lead to tragedy.However with our normal thinking , why bother taking precautions when we are so used at handling the tragedy.I do yearn a quiet holy month.

Save money, buy no firecrackers.

say Yes to a quiet holy month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...