Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fave song of the moment



The lyric is written by Malique which is awesome. I think this lyric is one of the most complex lyric to be comprehended and so malay in nature.The combination of two gifted singers really works.Can we really forgive people? Fortunately I am blessed with forgiving people like my family and bff.They have this wonderful angelic side as they readily forgive those who wrong them readily as I stand beside them learning but wondering about their foreign but wonderful side .I know they couldn't live peacefully if they don't forgive the wrongdoers especially those who asked for their forgiveness.I feel their hurt and wonder about their readiness to forgive and move on. I just wonder if it is normal for us  to do whatever we want such a hurting other people and when we realise our mistake, we can just ask for forgiveness and expect to be forgiven .I am lucky as I am surrounded by these good people as learning events are aplenty.I pray that you are as lucky as I am.I pray that we don't hurt people unnecessarily  especially those we love.

Aku maafkan kamu 
Tak perlu kita bertemu
cukup kau tahu
yang aku maafkan kamu
tolong teruskan hidup 
jgn sebut nama ku ..


ain't that beautiful..got it ?



1 comment:

  1. Aku terpaksa maafkan mereka in order to move on

    ReplyDelete

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...