Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Books and Happy New Year

As we bid goodbye to 2011, let me say it is an eventful year for me. In term of writing, it has been a productive year as we managed to write four books that year despite the busy academic challenges.We wanted to write a Malay book which I managed to write amidst the laughter of my cynical bff.She helped me to polish my language.I did my part and sent to the leader.I really hope that manuscript will turns to be a book.Each book starts with a dream.2011 is the year that dreams turn to reality.

Our book of poems.



A very expensive book




Our most expensive book


The latest Book


It is hard to beat 2011.At least one book will be materialized and others to dream............

Happy New Year ! Thank you for your support !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...