Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Good Man Stays

Today is my father's birthday.He is a very simple man.He might not understand this birthday post but I am sure somebody would read and inform him.Then he would be pleasantly surprised ( I hope). My dad was a postman and he never studied at the university.He made sure all seven of us are university graduates and my parents have all of our graduation pictures on their wall.These pictures are their medals or reminders of tougher times. Perhaps to remind themselves and their children how much they sacrificed . I am sure they have sacrificed a lot.My father is a quiet man who doesn't express emotions readily unlike my mother.When I thanked him for bringing us up and giving us good education, I could sense he was close to tears.Later on my mother told me he was overcame by emotions.My father is never a suave and sophisticated man. He might be baffled by our eccentricities but he tries his best to comprehend us.He teaches me a very important lesson. A good man stays and fights the battle. A good man never runs away.A good man stands by his family.My father is a good man.In my eyes, my father is an impressive man and I don't get impressed easily.

Selamat Hari Jadi Abah!
Abah adalah bapa yang ulung !

1 comment:

  1. He is a great man indeed!
    Glad i have a chance to know u n ur "superficial" family hehehe

    To Abah, Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun Kelahiran, semoga dipanjangkan umr, dimewahkan rezeki dan dirahmati Allah swt. ( like u said, i bet sumone will read n convey this message to him ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...