Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!

My sister will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow
She has all
Beauty, Brain and Heart

When we were kids, knowing little time we had together
the time spent was precious
We spent the time playing and dreaming
making the chaotic times little bit better

we grew up of course
my sister turns up to be a really fine lady
she keeps the tab on everybody
she opens her heart
she forgives the sins of the past
she plans for family events
she is one hell of a lady

I remember while I have starry dreams in my eyes
she keeps her feet on the ground
all she wants is a home and a family
Today she has a happy home and loving family
I still have wanderlust
I still forget people's birthdays

Happy Birthday, Sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...