Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A novice writer

I am a Malay but after years of writing in English make it hard for me to write a book in Malay. I really salute the writers who could write Malay books in such attractive casual style.Their writings inspire me to be so ambitious that I did agreed to co-write a book in Malay.Then the process of being laughed gleefully by my editor started. She just couldn't stop laughing at my writing and said my writing in Malay was entertaining in a sarcastic way.I definitely understand her intended meaning . So I really respect those writers who could really write well in Malay. Fortunately , I could learn a lot from them by reading their works and by looking at how they play with the words.May be one day I will be able to write well in Malay.Hope floats.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...