Thursday, May 19, 2011

That is life

Few months ago I got to know the death of an old school mate due to lung cancer.I was shocked.In my eyes, he was still that chubby adorable boy that everybody loved to befriend with.We were not close but growing up in a boarding school, everyone knew everyone.Al-fatihah.I know that that is life. You grow older and death is only certainty.Today when I was reading a post in my Alumni group, I was surprised to know a course mate amputated one of her legs . She is a lovely jolly soul.Still she is full of life.Once again, a reminder to myself to appreciate the gift of living.It beats me why some young girls want to end their lives just because some foolish boys break their hearts.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Peek

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...